Saturday, December 31, 2005

What A Pill!, Part II

I sent a "$#@& you, strong message to follow" email to Medcrap after the previously ranted-about incidents. I told in excruciating detail the whole bloody story. In it, I asked that it be shown to a supervisor and I get a response from one. I got an email the next day giving me the name and direct line to a supervisor as well as her regular hours. I also was told I could email them back with how to get me and when it would be most convenient.

So, I called the supervisor during her office hours. Got her answering machine. Left my name and number. Did that every other day for a total of four tries. No calls were returned.

Then I sent them an email, told about leaving my name four times, and told them when I would be available and at what number. As you would guess, no one has called.

Guess they're on semester break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home