Friday, February 23, 2007

Is This Something I Really Want?

The title on the email is “Make your dick an anaconda.” I have received one of these messages each of the last three days. Others offer “better stamina and control,” something one can think about in a positive vein, but turning part of my body into a very large water snake?

A fast search of the Internet shows:

“The Anaconda is considered the biggest snake in the world. These snakes may reach lengths of over 29 feet. The Anaconda can weigh 550 pounds or more, but will usually top out at a few hundred pounds. These snakes can measure more than 12 inches in diameter.

“The extremely muscular Anaconda is a constrictor and is not poisonous; however, it still has teeth and powerful jaws that it utilizes to clench onto its prey. It grabs its victim and pulls it underwater, drowning the prey.”

So, is this something I really want? Better still, is this something my wife would really want? Guess I should ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home