Monday, July 06, 2009

What's My Name? - Part 2

Okay, so my last name is Hirsch. And, unless one has a hyphenated last name, other names in an ancestry are not mentioned. For me, some of them are not remembered at all and were only discovered by my wonderful daughter-in-law.

So, let’s sort all this out just going back no more than three or four generations.

Hirsch paternal line came also from Ulhman, Epstein, and Lebenfeld.

Hirsch maternal line came from Michel and Wright

Messing (my mom) paternal line came also from Rothenstein and Sliverman

Messing maternal line came from Silberstein and Jaques

Put them all together and they spell Maurice L. Hirsch, Jr., M. L. Hirsch Jr., Maurice Hirsch, Bud Hirsch. And these family names just scratch the surface.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home